Pages

April 27, 2012

Last Easter Layout

Hi everyone,
Well.........I finally finished my last Easter layout from 2009.    This one will go in Paige's scrapbook because it showcases her.   I love how curious she was when she went egg hunting at her aunt's house and at Sendik's.    Her curiosity started way back then.

On this layout I used hidden journaling as I had a lot to say and many pictures.   I did not want to take up a whole spot for journaling.   I even made a mistake and had to use whiteout but it doesn't matter because it is going behind the mat.    When you use hidden journaling make sure you only adhere the three outer sides so you can slip your journling in.


One of my favorite paper packs Sophia which is now discontinued.

 The hidden journaling.  I love CTMH products because they all match which makes it quicker and simpler
.

My baby is now 4 years old!   Where did that time go?


 I had a sticker but it got lost in the patterned paper so I matted it and pop-dotted it.    Perfect!   Also, the rule of thumb is always to do your embellishments in groups of 3 so I added my two buttons. 


No comments:

Post a Comment