Pages

April 11, 2012

Easter Again

The great thing about scrapbooking is that you can revisit moments again and again.   I am celebrating Easter all week long by doing Easter layouts.    Below I tried something new and used large circles in my layout.   I cut them out at 5" and 8" on my Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.    When I was done with the layout I felt something was missing.   I couldn't think of what to add so I went back to it the next day.   It then came to me - add buttons.   So.............as you can see I added many buttons that coordinated with the Lucy paper pack.   I feel it helped create  movement within my layout.    Since the left side of the page had a lot going on, I decided the right side should be simply stated.    The coordinating buttons and Lucy paper pack are all available on my website:   www.superscrapper.ctmh.com












No comments:

Post a Comment