Pages

April 29, 2012

Calendar

One of my colleagues just recently had her first baby and I worked with two other teachers to assemble a calendar to chronicle her first year.   I had September - December.    I love the Close To My Heart Calendar because when the year is over you can use the layout page and the calendar portion of it as a scrapbook page for that month.   When I had our last child I put the calendar right above the baby-changing table (except mine wasn't a CTMH one).    This way I would remember to write things that happened that day or other major events.    Then, when I get around to scrapbooking more pages some day I will have a detailed account of all the "firsts."    If you'd like to learn more about the calendar please feel free to call or email me.  



No comments:

Post a Comment