Pages

January 7, 2014

January Club

Happy New Year!!!

BRRRRR - it's cold outside, just means I have to craft inside!   For our January scrapbook club we will be using the stamp set Charming Chevrons.   You will notice how I used them on the three different layouts.   I love them because you can stamp them to match your papers and it depicts movement.    We will be using the following picture sizes:

1 - 4 x 6
1 - 6 x 4
1 - 3 1/2 x 3 1/2
2 - 3 x 3

REMEMBER, YOU CAN ALSO CLICK ON THE LAYOUT TO SEE A LARGER VERSION OF IT
You will see on this layout I put the chevrons on the left lower pennant.

In our idea book they even have this bling that can go on your chevrons.  Love that bling!

On this one I put the chevrons on the right side so it looks like the airplanes going up.
On this one I put the chevrons on the right side and I used my favorite washi tape as my bottom border.   I love washi tape!!

No comments:

Post a Comment