Pages

February 28, 2013

March Club Layouts and More

Hi everyone,
It's time once again for our every-other-month scrapbook club.   Last weekend I went with a good friend of mine to Archiver's and scrapbooked for over 10 hours.   We had lots of fun crafting, shopping and talking.   While we were there, I figured out our March layout.   We will be focusing on creating large pennants.   Once you pick out your colors it will go quick - I promise!

The layouts use 2 - 4 x 6 horizontal and 2 - 4 x 6 vertical pictures.   The layout below showcases our new Chantilly paper pack which fits well with the Easter pictures I did.  It is also perfect for those "girly" pictures you have.  Remember you can always click on the picture to see a larger version of it.




The next layout was done with Tommy.   At first I wasn't sure about the paper pack but now I'm in love with it!  It worked perfectly for a boat ride we went on with my brother's new boat.  It was a day to remember.   Also, it helps me take my mind off of winter - which I've had enough of!  I love the 1/2" zip strips that come on each patterned paper - it makes the perfect topper for the layouts.   I also added the canvas stickease that you can order with the paper pack.   LOVE IT!




Well, if anyone knows me well, I also take way TOO many pictures of each event so I had to do another layout of the boating experience.   You will notice all the different stickease I used.   Simple - but beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment