Pages

February 12, 2012

New Paper Cruisin'

As soon as I saw this paper pack I knew what I wanted to scrapbook.   Last year, I took Dave to the Harley Davidson Museum.   We took some pictures of us on different motorcycles.  The colors and the background and texture paper worked perfectly.   I also am in love with the stickease.  They are foil images that you will see on my layout.  

I of course have more paper left so I'm going to do a layout of my daughter Paige at a birthday bowling party she just attended.   This paper would be perfect for any trips you have also gone on.   Enjoy!




Below is my full page layout of both sides.   Remember you can click on picture to enlarge.  


Now just the left side of the page - notice the foil images and the journal pocket from CTMH
A close up of the right side of the layout  (some day I'll find out how to take better pictures of my layouts)

No comments:

Post a Comment