Pages

August 10, 2011

Lots of Amazing Specials!

Hi everyone,
August is a great time to stock up on some new things from our brand new idea book.    In August when you spend $50.00 and buy the stamp of the month for $5.00 you get the Typeset stamp set for free.

To even sweeten the deal, if you spend $75.00, purchase the stamp of the month, you will get the Typeset stamp set for free and a double stamp set for free too.   The pictures are below.

Also, the cherry on the top is........I'm giving you 10%  off your order in August only.     If you are interested in this amazing deal, please call or email me.    In addition, if you need a copy of our fabulous idea book just let me know and I'll get one to you.   It is also on-line by clicking on the catalog in my blog.    Happy shopping!

You are receiving $55.80 worth of free stamp sets - WOW -  and on on top of that you will receive 10% off your order.   









No comments:

Post a Comment