Pages

July 8, 2014

Happy summer everyone!

As some of you may notice my blog looks a little different.  This morning when I went to post the layout it gave me this weird message that I was out of bandwidth.  The only bandwidth I know about is on my waist!  Anyway, after searching for what it seemed like hours, I found out that for some reason I have to change the layout of the blog to make it work.  Who knows, who cares, but for now it works!

Anyway, this month is the last time we can shop from this IDEA book.  A few things are already gone, but I can update you at club.  This month, I decided to be a stash buster and we are focusing on the technique of using  the chipboard you may have in your collection and washi tape.  Don't worry I have enough for all my friends!   However, if you have some chipboard that may work with your layout feel free to bring it.  

We are using 1 - 4 x 6 vertical and the other 3 pictures can be of any size vertical or horizontal for the second page.  Please see the layouts below.  Remember to click on the picture for a bigger size of it.  Hope to see you all. 

I used the chipboard S and B and covered it washi tape.  The rest of the letters I stamped.

On this layout I used the chipboard VBS and covered it with washi tape as well as the 3 hearts on the left layout.  On the right layout, upper right hand corner, I used the CTMH Artbooking cartridge to fill in some white space.  I can help pick one out for you as well.

On the last layout I used the chipboard starts and covered them with washi tape and used the Artbooking cartridge for the THINK, GROW, LEARN.

Fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment