Pages

November 11, 2012

November club layout

Hi everyone,
This is the layout we are doing for November.   It requires (2) 4 x 6 horizontal pictures and (3) 3 x 3 pictures.    We are focusing on using the November stamp of the month and ribbons.    I think you will really like the November SOM because it has larger numbers which I know I don't even have in my collection.  

Also, everyone in club will be receiving a little treat from me for being such great friends and customers.   Can't wait to see you on Friday!

Still need to add pictures to the below layout (have to develop them I guess!)  Look at the larger stamped numbers from November's SOM - love it!

The tag on the left is also from the SOM.

The chipboard pieces are from Moonlight's Dimensional Elements. (Remember you can click on the picture to see a larger version of it).




A close-up of the ribbon and the tag you can make.




No comments:

Post a Comment